Early morning workouts may sound formidable but the benefits are seemingly worth it!
Apart from freeing up your evenings and making you look good, morning exercise also has a positive effect on your diet, sleep, and mental attitude.
Benefits of Working out in the AM:
- Builds consistency
- No line for machines
- Gives you energy
- Improves and regulates your diet
But what if you aren't a morning person?
Here are some tips to help ease the transition:
- Get more sleep. The earlier you goto bed, the earlier you can wake up in the morning. It's as simple as that. Turn off the electronics, establish a bedtime routine to wind down, and hit the pillow. (If you are really having trouble getting to sleep earlier, try taking a serving of our Multi-Force PM, a great all-natural multivitamin sleep aid)
- Ease into it. If you are not used to working out in the morning there is no problem starting out slow. Start with one or two days a week and build it up depending on how your body is reacting to the new schedule.
- Write your workouts beforehand. This is something that helps me a lot. Having a plan and knowing exactly what exercises you are going to do beforehand will save you a ton of time. Trying to do it on the fly will waste time and you could end up cutting your workout short or not even going at all. Planning your workouts will help you can track your progress more efficiently and see more results.
- Pack your bag the night before. Having everything laid out and ready to go will help you get out the door quicker and you will be less strapped for time.
- Treat yourself to a delicious pre-gym snack so you are motivated to get up and out of bed. My favorite is the Tootsie Roll or a hot cup of PreTea!
- Positive Attitude. When your alarm goes off, don't think about how tired you are or how good it will feel to fall back asleep. Instead, focus on positive things like how good you will feel once you are done or all the free time you will have later.
I don't think there is a right or wrong answer to what time of the day you should workout. It will depend on your schedule and the type of person you are. The key is always consistency, no matter what time of the day you choose to workout.
Just remember the three P's:
Thank you for visiting our blog!
We hope you will join our newsletter to stay up to date with special offers, company updates, recipes, workouts, and more!
Newsletter subscribers regularly receive newsletter-only promotional codes. Join Team All Force today and start taking advantage of our exclusive deals.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about your health or fitness, or any suggestions for anything you think we could improve on, we love hearing from our customers!